Spinnaker Contract Services Limited have been an established provider of permanent, contract and contract to permanent recruiting & staffing solutions for over 34 years. We operate nationally and predominantly within the Built Environment – Construction, Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical, Housing, Shop-Fit, Demolition, Plant, Scaffolding, Access and other related industries, and pride ourselves on our ability to supply comprehensive, innovative solutions to meet our clients’ bespoke requirements.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team, tasked with winning new business and developing productive, profitable relationships within our core sectors. You will be responsible for new business and developing warm clients within a specific geographical area.
The person we are looking for will be…
- Someone who is energetic, self-motivated, outgoing with a confident personality
- Ideally experience of working in the Recruitment industry
- Comfortable booking appointments, attending site and office meetings
- Capable of both understanding the concept of the ‘sales platform’ and developing a personal sales activity plan designed to achieve sales targets
- Able to work with CRM systems and adhere to business processes to effectively manage and report on the sales activity
- Willing to develop sales opportunities from a range of sources
- Able to build strong, sustainable relationships
- Have a high level of tenacity, drive and motivation to deliver impressive results
- Smart in appearance, credible, professional and a confident communicator
This role would suit an experienced 360 Consultant who wants to drop the service side of their role and focus more on winning new business. Lots of the time will be spent visiting client sites and offices, so a driving licence is essential.
Excellent remuneration on offer with uncapped OTE.