Business Development Manager – Roofing Contractor – Southampton
- The position comes with a basic salary c£45k – £50k and will be based from their new office in Southampton in Hampshire.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Statutory pension entitlement
- Fully expensed company vehicle will be provided.
- Mobile phone
- Laptop / tablet
Call Simon Joice on 07725 029051
Or scroll down to upload your CV and apply today!
This company is an established Roofing Contractor working on high profile commercial and domestic projects. They have an extensive portfolio of clients and offer competitively priced solutions for their clients. They also provide Roof Maintenance, Electronic Testing, Survey Reports and have extensive design and build experience.
They primarily work in the London and surrounding area but due to recent successes throughout the South they are now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to be based ideally from their recently opened new office in southern Hampshire covering London, South West & South East.
- Reporting to the Director the candidate will need to be a robust resilient character with at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- There will be an element of existing client relationship management which will include pursuing quality organic growth.
- As well as securing new enquiries, works and tender opportunities.
- Predominately flat roofing in all forms and specifications.
- To roll out new products and services as directed by the Director and secure approved contractor status with Main Contractors, Developers, Architects and Designers.
- It is essential applicants have a proven ability in negotiating with Procurement and Buying decision makers, assisting with the completion of “PQQ’s” and submission via online portals, client meetings and presentation ability and experience in client hospitality useful.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record within the Built Environment selling across numerous sectors and experience specifically selling and promoting Roofing solutions to both the Commercial and Domestic sector.
This is a new role within the company and commission package and incentives will be directly linked to results and to be agreed via discussions during recruitment process.