Commercial Gas Engineer – Hampshire/Berkshire
This company has decades of experience in providing maintenance and install services including commercial heating, plumbing, air conditioning and electrical services throughout the Hampshire, Berkshire and surrounding areas.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Engineer to join the team based in central Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold current commercial gas qualifications
- Gas Safe Registered – CCN1, COCN1, CEN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CODNCO1
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working on direct fired commercial equipment
- Have experience of planned and reactive service work
- Be willing to contribute to an out of hours call-out rota
- Additional training can be provided to also extend your heating/plumbing skills to service and maintain air conditioning equipment as a “dual role”
- Hold a full driving licence
Salary: £34k – £40k per annum with overtime paid. In addition, they also provide profit related bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Vehicle, Mobile Phone and Uniform.
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.
Alternatively, if you do not possess a CV or would like further detail about this role, please call us on 023 9269 8053.