Commercial Gas Engineer – London
Spinnaker Contract Services are seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to work in London at sites within the M25.
Applicants must have experience of new and old installations, adept at problem solving, gas safe certification, central heating install/adaptions, gas installs, boiler service, sanitaryware install and be happy carrying out general plumbing installations.
- Salary – £45,000 per annum
- Company van
- company phone
- 28 days holiday
Call George Osborne on 07725 029056
Or scroll down to upload your CV and apply today!
About the company:
Established for over 30 years this company specialises in the refurbishments and fit outs within the retail and leisure sector including public houses, hotels, shops and leisure sectors. They operate predominantly within the M25 but occasionally are asked to complete projects in the surrounding areas.
They are looking to develop the M&E side of the business and have an opportunity for an ambitious Senior Commercial Gas Engineer to join the team carrying out the mechanical aspects of the projects. The Mechanical division will be grown around this Engineer, so although the role will be hands on initially, in the longer term it will evolve into more of a hands off, team supervisory/management role with a team being built around you.
- CODNCO1 (changeover commercial gas safety)
- ICPN1 (installation first fix of pipework in excess of 35mm)
- CIGA1 (commission, service, repair and breakdown of indirect fired commercial appliances)
- CORT1 (commission, service, repair & breakdown of overhead radiant tube heaters & radiant plaque heaters).
- TPCP1A – Tightness testing & direct purging of installation pipework not exceeding 1m3 in volume, 40 mbar pressure and 150mm diameter natural gas only.
You will be required to travel outside of the M25 on occasion.