Commercial Gas Engineer – £34k – £40k
Location: M4 corridor, Berkshire and Hampshire
This company specialise in carrying out planned maintenance contracts and installation contracts to organisations across the south of England.
An opportunity has come up for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join the team working from their offices in central Hampshire.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold current commercial gas qualifications
- Hold a full driving licence
- Gas Safe Registered – CCN1, COCN1, CEN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CODNCO1
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working on direct fired commercial equipment
- Have experience of planned and reactive service work
- Be willing to contribute to an out of hours call-out rota
- Additional training can be provide to the an engineer should you wish to also extend your heating/plumbing skills to service and maintain air conditioning equipment as a “dual role”
Salary up to £40k with overtime, profit related bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Vehicle, Mobile Phone….