Contracts Manager – Joinery – £45k – £55k package
With over fifty years’ experience this specialist sub-contractor designs, manufactures and installs specialist joinery for a range of high-profile clients.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager. The role will be based in Dorset but travel will be required – including London, so living within reasonable distance from M27 / M3 would be ideal.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing P&L of contracts
- Dealing with existing and potential clients
- Dealing with outside bodies including Planning Authorities and Building Regulation officers
- Assist in producing Tenders
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
- Risk & Method Statements
- Sub-contractor and direct staff management
- Procurement of materials and tradesman whilst controlling costs, managing client budgets, and maintaining company margins
You will ideally come from a Joinery background with 3 years plus experience of shop fit outs and high-end Residential projects in a managerial capacity, to include P&L and Budget management.
Excellent salary on offer for right candidate.