Contracts Manager – HVAC – Southampton – c£50K/£60k+
This company is a modern Building Services & Construction company established for over 15 years, and with offices throughout the South. They provide construction services in numerous sectors including health, commercial, retail, education & government buildings. They now have an excellent role on offer for a Contracts Manager, looking to join a Well-Established, Market Leading company where you will play a pivotal part in the management of large-scale, technically challenging, blue-chip projects.
Reporting into the M&E Manager, you will be responsible for running numerous M&E Contracts with a strong emphasis on HVAC. In this position, you will take full responsibility including management of direct staff and sub-contractors, H&S, planning, programming, cost control, technical assistance, client liaison and working with other internal departments.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant qualifications and excellent experience within the HVAC sector. You will need to have Contracts/Project Management experience and a desire to play a key role within a growing, market leading company.
- Must have experience within the HVAC market
- Must have experience as a Contracts / Project Manager
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Package £50,000 – £60,000 + Company Vehicle
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.
Alternatively, if you do not possess a CV or would like further detail about this role, please call us on 023 9269 8053.