Electrical Contract Manager – Dorset £40k – £50k plus package
About the Client:
Modern, independent company who provide Mechanical and Electrical Building Services across Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and surrounding areas. They are currently hiring for a key role in their organisation and are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Contract Manager based from their offices near Hants / Dorset border.
About the Role:
- Manage all aspects of projects from inception to final account and end of defects.
- Carry out value engineering at outset of the project to maximise profit.
- Agree all sub-contract prices with Directors / Senior Managers and prepare sub-contract agreements for purchase department instruction.
- Prepare materials lists for purchase department.
- Agree and submit project valuation accounts to finance
- Manage and oversee variation accounts.
- Manage projects from inception to final account.
- Develop good relations with clients and cultivate repeat business noting this is a key performance indicator in our business model.
- Attend pre-tender interviews and associated contract meetings.
- Pre-empt design problems and prepare technical submissions for all aspects of the project and obtain sign off prior to the commencement of work.
About the Candidate:
A qualified Electrician you will have an electrical installation background with management experience working for an M&E Contractor
They are looking for a driven individual with a strong commercial acumen that will join like-minded colleagues to aid the business’ continued growth.
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.