Electricians – UK and Overseas
Would you relish the opportunity to work overseas?
If you are a qualified Electrician with relevant experience, looking to broaden your horizon and gain international experience then this could be the ideal opportunity!
Spinnaker Contract Services is currently working with an established Building Services / Construction company to help recruit Electricians seeking an opportunity to work overseas – as well as in the UK. Exciting opportunities await qualified Electricians with experience carrying out projects in numerous sectors, working on new builds, refurbishments and fit-outs.
Permanent positions. The work will include:
- M&E upgrades
- 1st fix & 2nd fix
Call Simon Joice on 07725 029051
Or scroll down to upload your CV and apply today!
- The projects can be based anywhere in the world. Being flexible about where you are prepared to travel to is essential. These opportunities would suit qualified Electricians who wish to gain international experience working on some prestigious projects.
- Frequency and duration of time spent abroad can vary – you could be away for a few days or weeks. Having this flexibility is absolutely necessary.
- When not working overseas you will be working on projects in the UK – predominantly in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate would be based in Hampshire for this reason.
- Security clearance is required for work on some of the projects. If you don’t currently have DBS clearance you must be prepared to have this carried out by the employer.
- International experience is beneficial but not essential – a genuine desire to gain international experience is required.
- These are permanent positions and all international travel and accommodation is expensed by the company. You will be travelling with colleagues for the majority of projects.