Mechanical Estimator – Hampshire
Over thirty years’ experience providing full M&E services installations to the building industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Estimator to join the team. Duties will include:
- Provide estimated costs of proposed projects and survey/cost completed works
- Carry out estimating for commercial plumbing and heating projects
- Prepare detailed forward plans of work commitments and appropriate labour requirements.
- Liaise with departmental staff, client departments, contractors, suppliers and statutory authorities in matters relating to work as appropriate.
- Monitor and control the day-to-day finance of all estimated contracts, up to and including production of final accounts
- Order and ensure that materials, equipment and plant detailed in specifications and drawings for construction or improvement work are ordered in accordance with CBS tendering procedures.
- Attend meetings, seminars, training workshops and other work-related issues, as required, which may involve working outside normal hours.
- Liaise with specialists and consultants as appropriate to obtain assistance and advice.
The successful candidate:
- Will have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar capacity with an M&E Contractor
- Be commercially astute
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well within a team environment
- Be ambitious and determined
- Have suitable mechanical building services qualifications and background
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.
Alternatively, if you do not possess a CV or would like further detail about this role, please call us on 023 9269 8053.