Mechanical Project Manager – Southampton
This company is an established and highly reputable M&E Contractor with offices covering The South and Midlands, operating on a regional basis carrying out PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Installations projects into numerous sectors within the industry including residential, commercial, health, education and industrial.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join the team based in southern Hampshire where you will oversee various projects including heating & plumbing, HVAC, gas, ducting and refrigeration.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Overseeing the operations of installation works on projects £50k – £3m+
• Managing teams of in-house M&E Engineers and sub-contractors
• Liaising closely with outside parties including Architects and client.
• Working closely with internal departments including Design and Commercial
• Programming and Planning
• Sub-contractor applications and payments.
• Provide management reports and attend various meetings
• Delivering projects in on time to budget
You will have a stable career to date with a proven track record of delivering Mechanical projects in on time and to budget.
This would suit a Mechanical Project Manager looking to join a reputable company with a proud record of delivering projects within the M&E sector for over half a century, who can offer security with varied portfolio of projects and clients to work with.
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.