Mobile Gas Engineer – Basingstoke
- £40k+ salary (depending on experience)
- Paid overtime
- Profit related bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
Location: M4 corridor, Berkshire and Hampshire ***Applicants must live within a 20-25 mile radius of Basingstoke***
Call Simon Joice on 07725 029051
Or scroll down to upload your CV and apply today!
My client is specialist in the installation, repair and maintenance of mechanical plant and electrical services. They have key skills in the deployment and management of planned maintenance contracts, covering a range of hard and soft FM services.
With industry leading expertise in design, mechanical engineering and commercial building compliance, they provide a single point of contact for multiple trades and disciplines. All their engineers are local and with face to face account management, they boast huge commitment to customer service, ensuring continuity of service delivery.
Now seeking to recruit an experienced and skilled Mobile Gas Engineer local to Basingstoke to join their growing team of engineers.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold current commercial gas qualifications
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be Gas Safe Registered – CCN1, COCN1, CEN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CODNCO1
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working on direct fired commercial equipment
- Have experience of planned and reactive service work
- Be willing to contribute to an out of hours call-out rota
- Additional training can be provided should you wish to extend your heating/plumbing skills to service and maintain air conditioning equipment as a “dual role”.