Mobile Pump Service Engineer – Yorkshire
This company has over 50 years’ experience in the water and wastewater environment undertaking the maintenance, service and repair of industrial drainage pumping equipment throughout the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Service Engineer to join the team working on a mobile basis throughout the Yorkshire area.
- Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework.
- Work as part of a team with health and safety demands.
- Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
- Working in an outdoor environment in different weather conditions on a daily basis.
- Driving a company vehicle to the standard required.
- Work closely with management team across the Service business to understand business requirements industry standard
- Normal hours of work are 39 per week however a totally flexible working attitude is necessary to meet the client and business needs. In addition on-call duties will be necessary on a rota basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within Water Treatment highly desirable.
- Electrically qualified to City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 or industry equivalent
- Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components / panels to 17th Edition.
- Full driving licence
- Able to use a PDA system and various customer management logging-in systems.
Confined Space Training will be given once the necessary medical has been passed)
Door to door travel is paid on top of you salary.
This is a permanent role and benefits include vehicle, 25 days holiday, pension