Project Engineer – Farnborough
A large water technology provider, enabling customers worldwide to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial settings.
Deliver allocated portfolio of projects in a timely, effective and efficient manner – in order to meet expectations and the expectations of the customer.
- Manage all H&S aspects of the Project / CDM requirements to ensure compliance
- Work with customers and any sub-contract partners to ensure works are delivered within agreed budgets.
- Ensure a delivery of a consistently high level of service to all customers.
- Attend site meetings & undertake site inspections when required
- Project manage Engineers scheduled on allocated Projects.
- Prepare Construction Phase Plans, Risk assessments and Method statements, obtaining these from any contractors and liaising with the customer to obtain Permits to Work
- Providing all required documentation to the project administrators to facilitate completion of Customer IOM’s, and Invoicing/Payment.
- Provide required reports and progress updates – including delivery plans, delivery progress, performance against budget, forecast revenues and forecast costs.
- Provide comprehensive weekly progress updates for the portfolio/projects
- Ensure the commercial and contractual elements of each project are understood – and works are planned and delivered accordingly
- Assist the company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health & Safety at Work and Quality, in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the company.
- Competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, Pension, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, ShareSave.
- Skills / Education / Qualifications Required
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Excellent benefit packager and Health Plan
- Relevant ongoing training
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.
Alternatively, if you do not possess a CV or would like further detail about this role, please call us on 023 9269 8053.