Proposal Engineer – Farnborough
A large water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial settings.
Working with the Proposals Team based in Farnborough, you will provide detailed quotations and/or designs for Pumping Stations to the specification and standard required.
Provide Technical Support to both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a high level of customer support is delivered to all clients
- Technical support via phone or email.
- Review enquiries and obtain any clarifications as required to enable proposal to be prepared.
- Provide formal customer proposals using standardized forms and processes.
- Work to Key Performance Indicators for timely response to customer enquiries.
- To ensure Data Management Systems are maintained.
- To ensure Sales Director / Area Sales Manager are informed of any proposals prepared & any
ongoing communications with potential Clients.
- To liaise with Clients & Suppliers.
- To use software packages to select pumps as available.
- To use in house design & quotation spreadsheets & formats ensuring latest revisions are used
at all times.
- To provide feedback on competitors’ products & quotations when information becomes available.
- The post-holder must comply with the Company’s Health and Safety requirements as outlined in the
- H&S policy.
- Customer Service experience and professional attitude.
- CAD knowledge and experience
- Mechanical / Electrical background or knowledge
- Centrifugal pump experience
- Water/Wastewater Industry experience
- MS Office experience
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Excellent benefit packager and Health Plan
- Relevant ongoing training.
To apply, please fill in the fields below and click “Apply”.