2 x Sheet Metal Workers – East Grinstead
Spinnaker Contract Services are currently recruiting TWO positions for skilled Sheet Metal Workers – preferably with CNC punch press or laser experience – to be based in East Grinstead, East Sussex.
Salary – £13.00 – £16.00 per hour
- A clean working environment
- Working 39 hours per week with the option of selective overtime and the option to work flexi-time within set parameters
- 23 Days plus BH per annum
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free on-site parking
- Basic works canteen with tea/coffee facilities
- Rates of pay to be discussed during the initial interview process and agreed upon a successful application.
Call George Osborne on 07725 029056
Or scroll down to upload your CV and apply today!
- The successful applicants will be proficient in working and forming mild steel, aluminium and stainless steels to fine limits in gauges ranging from 0.5mm to 6mm working to a high level of finish.
- Accuracy and finish is very important as most of our products are for scientific and research applications.
- It is essential that applicants can read and understand engineering drawings and communicate effectively with the other members of the team to achieve a culture of safety, quality and continuous improvement.
We will carry out a trade test before a job offer and also inspect qualifications that you have.
- Applicants must be able to read and work from engineering drawings and able to work on your own initiative, you should also be able to work in a busy workshop environment and do some lifting as required.
- Ideally experienced in high quality sheet metalwork and fabrication in either the food and pharmaceutical industry or vacuum and research sectors, although applicants that show they have an eye for quality and attention to detail will be well considered.
- The ability to operate a brake press, power rolls and other fabrication equipment is essential.
- Overalls, safety equipment and general tools will be supplied but we will be looking for someone who has a working set of hand tools.
- You must be confident enough to inspect the job as it arrives at your work station before you start the job to ensure that it can be finished to our standards.
- Preference will be given to applicants with CNC punch press or laser experience