Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Are you an enthusiastic, creative Marketing Administrator looking for a new challenge? Then Spinnaker is the perfect place for you! Working in a small team, this position offers real diversity and opportunity to take on various responsibilities.
We are seeking applications from strong techy savvy administrators with a minimum of one year’s experience in a Marketing role as well as website and social media management experience.
Admin & Front of House:
- Front of house duties
- Maintain the CRM system – data upload and cleansing to ensure consistent system and data integrity
- Maintain the company’s online registration form and update the CRM accordingly
- Inbound/ Outbound calling to existing and new sub-contractors
- General Administrative and ad hoc tasks
- Website management – optimising website flow, email and lead conversions into prospects
- Managing social media accounts – content creation, scheduling posts, answering online queries, growing accounts organically and through paid ads (i.e. Boosting through Facebook and SEO)
- Website development – mainly through Wix and WordPress
- Create and send promotional emails via MailChimp
- Degree in Marketing with a minimum of one year’s experience in a marketing role
- Administration and Email broadcast experience essential including SEO
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Website management experience essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package – Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
Does that sound like you? Get in touch for a confidential chat to find out if Spinnaker Contract Services could be the next challenge you’ve been searching for.