Spinnaker Contract Services Limited has been an established provider of permanent, contract and contract to permanent recruiting & staffing solutions for over 25 years. We operate nationally and predominantly within the Built Environment – Construction, Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical, Housing, Shop-Fit, Demolition, Plant, Scaffolding, Access and other related industries, and pride ourselves on our ability to supply comprehensive, innovative solutions to meet with the individual needs of each of our clients’ specifications.
AND WE ARE GROWING…..
We are now looking to recruit ambitious Recruitment Consultants to join our team based in Portsmouth.
- Do you have minimum 1 years’ experience carrying out 360 Recruitment?
- Do you feel you are not getting the proper backing, encouragement or rewards for all your effort?
- Do you feel like a small fish in a big pond?
- Do you have ideas and would like to be listened to more and have them implemented?
- Are you limited to working in a small geographical area or can only work on Permanent or Contract roles – not both?
- Would you like more freedom to do your job?
If ‘YES’ to any of the above, then Spinnaker would like to talk to you about how we can provide you with the opportunity to become successful. With no restrictions on geographical area or employment type, you will be free to provide a complete service throughout the UK – giving you more opportunity to achieve your goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet and talk to an established Recruitment company that is looking for talented and ambitious sales minded individuals who want just rewards for the results you provide. You will be given everything you need to achieve this including some live clients and plenty of warm leads to develop. So, get in touch for a confidential conversation.
To be considered you will need the following:
- A recruitment and/or sales background including cold and warm sales calls.
- Charisma, high energy levels, determination, self-motivation and self-confidence
- Ideally an experience and understanding of construction industry and the various trades and professions.
- Ambition and hunger for success
- And a good sense of humour!
So, get in touch for a confidential chat to find out if Spinnaker Contract Services could be the move you have been waiting for.